Eyepic is seeking a board certified or residency trained Ophthalmologist to expand a thriving private practice. Currently our team consists of 5 Optometrist, 1 Ophthalmologist, 2 Opticians and 3 dedicated technicians.
The compensation package includes a competitive base salary and tiered production bonus schedules.
Eyepic is an established private practice with locations in Harlem, Park Slope and Williamsburg. Williamsburg being the newest location with state of the art equipment. Highlights of the practice includes:
- Glaukos Laser for Corneal Cross Linking
- Lumenis SLT/ Yag
- Non mydriatic fundus camera
- Ret Eval ERG
- Zeiss Cirrus OCT
Our mission at Eyepic is to provide superior service by having Optometry, Ophthalmology and Opticianry all under one roof. Patients who would traditionally need a referral from an Optometrist to an Ophthalmologist are no longer lost in the process ensuring proper care. Our practice offers a large variety of eye care services: comprehensive medical eye exams, specialty contact fits, myopic control, corneal cross linking, dry eye treatment, laser procedures and cataract surgeries.
- A medical degree in Ophthalmology
- Successful completion of an internship and residency in Ophthalmology.
- A New York state license to practice Ophthalmology.
- Strong organizational, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- 1+ years of experience preferred; recent graduates welcome to apply